|Sectors||Business and Administration|
Position: Admin Support Apprentice
Apprenticeship Framework: Business Administration
Apprenticeship Length: 12 months
On offer after Apprenticeship: Full time position and fantastic career progression
Rate of pay: £4.00 per hour
Hours: Monday – Thursday 11:00am-7:00pm, Friday 11:00am-4:00pm
Location: Stockport, SK1
Start Date: Immediate
Positions Available: 1
A Business Administrator is required to join a dynamic, innovative team in a challenging environment for a fast-growing and dynamic organisation based in the heart of Stockport.
For the right candidate this position offers fantastic opportunities for career progression.
They are a very social company with a real work hard play hard attitude as recognised by the competitors.
The successful candidate will be given autonomy in this non-KPI driven organisation and the opportunity to make a real impact within this company and with their growing list of prestigious clients. Full training will be provided to ensure the successful candidate fully understands all aspects of the role.
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 or 3 NVQ in Business Administration. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessment as work based learning, within the workplace.
• Operating and updating the company’s internal IT software.
• Writing and dispatching letter both to our customers and key stakeholders.
• Entering details of new customers into the company’s internal IT software.
• Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files.
• Answering general queries from customer either by phone or in writing.
• Requesting further information that may be required in order to progress a customer’s case either by phone or in writing.
• Liaising with the internal business area if required.
• Liaising with key stake holders either in writing or by phone.
Key Skills Required:
• Computer literate
• Very good telephone manner
• Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this exciting yet challenging opportunity to progress and evolve as a Business Administrator, please apply within.
Be sure to register your personal profile with us so we can match you to other opportunities we have.
We expect this position to be extremely popular, so please send your CV in asap. The vacancy may close early if sufficient applicants are received.
• 16 – 23 years’ old.
• Must not hold a degree or equivalent.
• Resident in the UK for the last 3 years.
What should I expect?
• Commitment – Are YOU willing to give 100%.
• Wage – Be prepared to take a lower wage than national minimum rate.
• Home work – Be prepared to complete some course work in your own time.
• Work load – You will have to complete written work for each module in preparation for the assessors visit, normally a couple of hours a week.
• Delivery – Written and observational work when the assessor visits you.
• Assessor – Visits every 4-6 weeks and offers full support.
• Maths & English – Key skills Math and English assessments to be completed at the start of the apprenticeship.
• Level 2 – GCSE grades A – C.
• Level 3 – A Level.
If you wish to post a vacancy for an apprenticeship or have any questions or queries, please complete the details below. A member of the team will contact you back shortly....
* Indicates a required field