|Sectors||Business and Administration, Customer Service|
Position: Administration Co-ordinator
Reports to: Manager
Apprenticeship Framework: Customer Service/Business Administartion
Apprenticeship Length: Approx 12 months
On offer after Apprenticeship: Full time position and fantastic career progression
Rate of pay: £4 per hour. Reviewed after 3 months
Hours: 40 hours (37.5 - half an hour for lunch)
Location: Congleton CW12
Start Date: Immediate
This is a fantastic opportunity working towards a Business Administration Apprenticeship with a well established and expanding local business based in Congleton. Started in 1989, and has grown from a family run, small shop to being award winning, internationally recognised experts in the fields of horticultural and forestry machinery as well as within the ATV (All Terrain vehicles) industry.
This position will be supported by “on the job” training by a national training provider to achieve an NVQ Qualification; therefore, you must be willing to undertake an apprenticeship programme and reflective wage
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 or 3 NVQ in. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessment as work based learning, within the workplace.
The Customer Service Co-ordinator plays a vitally important part in the delivery of excellent customer service. You will greet and support the customers, both face to face and over the phone and will be the first point of contact for many of our customers. You will be able to multi task confidently, have good administrative and organisational skills and be polite, professional and friendly with a confident telephone manner
• Taking Customer and Business contacts calls.
• Welcome and look after guests to the store.
• Data inputting on our web platforms.
• Ordering stationery and ensuring all stationery is filed in an organised and tidy manner
• Follow up calls for customers who have recently purchased machines to obtain feedback and further sales.
• Book in Deliveries of whole goods through courier companies.
• Sales, spares and service targets to be kept up to date.
• Help with arrangements for trade shows.
• Cover other admin roles as required during holidays and other absences.
You should have/Be
• Be responsible for own training file keeping up to date.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Computer literate; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Internet and email
• A team player
• A creative and ambitious person
• Driven and self motivated
• GCSE A-C English & Maths
If you believe you would make a great addition to the team, then we would like to hear from you.
Be sure to register your personal profile with us so we can match you to other opportunities we have.
We expect this position to be extremely popular, so please send your CV in asap. The vacancy may close early if sufficient applicants are received
• 16 – 23 years old
• Must not hold a degree or equivalent
• Resident in the UK for the last 3 years
What should I expect?
• Commitment – Are YOU willing to give 100%
• Wage – Be prepared to take a lower wage than national minimum wage rate.
• Home work – Be prepared to complete some course work in your own time
• Work load – You will have to complete written work for each module in preparation for the assessors visit, normally a couple of hours a week.
• Delivery – Written and observational work when the assessor visits you
• Assessor – Visits every 4-6 weeks and offers full support
• Maths & English – Key skills Math and English assessments to be completed at the start of the apprenticeship
• Level 2 – GCSE grades A – C
• Level 3 – A Level
If you wish to post a vacancy for an apprenticeship or have any questions or queries, please complete the details below. A member of the team will contact you back shortly....
* Indicates a required field