|Sectors||Business and Administration|
Position: Apprentice Business Administration
Reports to: Office Manager
Apprenticeship Framework: Business Administration
Apprenticeship Length: Approx 12 months
On offer after Apprenticeship: Full time position and fantastic career progression
Rate of pay: £5 per hour
Hours: Monday – Friday: 08:30-5:30
Location: Stockport, SK1
Other Information: 28 days holiday
Start Date: Immediate
Working within an established recruitment agency this is an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice to complete a Business Administration Apprenticeship working within Stockport.
This role will offer the successful Apprentice the chance to learn new skills, develop a career and progress within an organisation. As Apprentice Recruitment Administrator, you will gain valuable on the job training and support, earning whilst you learn. The successful Apprentice will be working towards a 12-month Apprenticeship in Business Administration.
• To be the first point of contact for incoming telephone calls, transferring to the appropriate personal and taking messages.
• To meet, greet and make comfortable all visitors to the office
• To greet and check in all candidates coming in for interview, check forms are fully completed and carry out identity checks
• Adherence to our guidelines and understanding of compliance and processes
• Filing and updating candidate records
• Maintain accurate up to date record keeping, documentation and filing systems
• Exceptional telephone manner
• Administrator, Front of House experience is preferred, but will consider candidates that demonstrate relevant skills, experience and passion to succeed
• Able to demonstrate excellence in promoting our business at all times
• Excellent communication skills at all levels, both verbally and written
• Strong self-motivation and the ability to “think on your feet”
• Excellent attention to detail
The ideal candidate for this role will have an exceptional telephone manner. Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
Be sure to register your personal profile with us so we can match you to other opportunities we have. We expect this position to be extremely popular, so please send your CV in asap. The vacancy may close early if sufficient applicants are received
• Aged 16+
• Resident in the UK for the last 3 years
What should I expect?
• Commitment – Are YOU willing to give 100%
• Wage – Be prepared to take a lower wage than national minimum wage rate.
• Homework – Be prepared to complete some coursework in your own time
• Work load – You will have to complete written work for each module in preparation for the assessors visit, normally a couple of hours a week.
• Delivery – Written and observational work when the assessor visits you
• Assessor – Visits every 4-6 weeks and offers full support
• Maths & English – Key skills Math and English assessments to be completed at the start of the apprenticeship
• Level 2 – GCSE grades A – C
• Level 3 – A Level
If you wish to post a vacancy for an apprenticeship or have any questions or queries, please complete the details below. A member of the team will contact you back shortly....
* Indicates a required field