|Sectors||Business and Administration|
Position: Apprentice Administrator
Reports to: Office Manager
Apprenticeship Framework: Business Administration
Apprenticeship Length: Approx 12 months
On offer after Apprenticeship: Full time position and career progression
Rate of pay: £4.50-£5.00 per hour
Benefits: 5 weeks’ holidays plus Bank Holidays
Hours: Monday – Friday 9-5
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9
Start Date: Immediate
Are you looking for a career in Administration and would like to work for a successful company who want to invest in young talented people?
We have an opportunity with a visionary, forward-thinking and multi-award winning company who build luxurious homes throughout Cheshire. They are looking for an Apprentice Administrator to join their team in Wilmslow to help with Administration tasks.
This position will be supported by “on the job” training by a national training provider to achieve an NVQ Qualification; therefore, you must be willing to undertake an apprenticeship programme and reflective wage.
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 or 3 NVQ in. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessment as work based learning, within the workplace.
The Apprentice Administrator role will be to support the day to day activities of the office ensuring they run efficiently. As an employee of the Company you are expected to maintain the highest standards of professionalism, personal conduct and integrity, and to promote the interests of the Company and its public image to the best of your ability.
• To communicate on the telephone and in person with customers, suppliers, staff and directors, in a friendly, courteous and professional manner and communicate calls or information onwards to the relevant person.
• To ensure the efficient and effective working of the administration of the Company with emphasis on the timely, accurate and comprehensive provision of financial and management information.
• To ensure the accurate entry of data on the Company’s in house computer systems, and check the information outputs of these systems for accuracy by way of cross checks.
• Maintain customer accounts.
• Manage the filing of information in an ordered and logical fashion.
• Running the meeting rooms - bookings and refreshments etc.
• Opening and distribution of post.
You should have/Be
• Educated to GCSE level or equivalent, including English and Maths
• Excellent numeracy and keyboard skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a close team
• Ability to talk to customers confidently and competently on the telephone.
If you believe you would make a great addition to the team, then we would like to hear from you.
Be sure to register your personal profile with us so we can match you to other opportunities we have.
We expect this position to be extremely popular, so please send your CV in asap. The vacancy may close early if sufficient applicants are received
• 16 – 23 years old
• Must not hold a degree or equivalent
• Resident in the UK for the last 3 years
What should I expect?
• Commitment – Are YOU willing to give 100%
• Wage – Be prepared to take a lower wage than national minimum wage rate.
• Home work – Be prepared to complete some course work in your own time
• Work load – You will have to complete written work for each module in preparation for the assessors visit, normally a couple of hours a week.
• Delivery – Written and observational work when the assessor visits you
• Assessor – Visits every 4-6 weeks and offers full support
• Maths & English – Key skills Math and English assessments to be completed at the start of the apprenticeship
• Level 2 – GCSE grades A – C
• Level 3 – A Level
If you wish to post a vacancy for an apprenticeship or have any questions or queries, please complete the details below. A member of the team will contact you back shortly....
* Indicates a required field