|Sectors||Business and Administration, Recruitment|
Position: Apprentice Administrator / Research Executive
Apprenticeship Framework: Business Administration
Apprenticeship Length: 12 months
On offer after Apprenticeship: Full time position and fantastic career progression
Rate of pay: £4.50 – £5.50per hour reviewed after 3 months.
Hours: Full time
Benefits: Ongoing training, Early Finish Friday’s, Employee Rewards, Team and office nights out.
Location: Manchester, M5 3EB
Start Date: Immediate
Positions Available: 1
We are a recruitment consultancy that utilises Search and Selection techniques across all levels to partner leading industry names with exceptional talent across specialist, middle & senior roles both nationally and internationally. Working as the principle recruitment partner to leading businesses and exceptional talent we operate as an extension of each and every brand, and deliver an advocacy partnership to each and every client and candidate.
We are all about people and that starts and ends with our own team members. We’re at an incredibly exciting point within the business and we’re looking for a new apprentice to share in our success and become part of the bigger picture.
We have big ambitions, and we need individuals that share these.
This position will be supported by “on the job” training by a national training provider to achieve an NVQ Qualification; therefore; you must be willing to undertake an apprenticeship programme and reflective wage
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 or 3 NVQ in Business Administration. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessment as work based learning, within the workplace.
We are seeking an Apprentice Administrator/Research Executive to be instrumental in driving and maintaining our administration and candidate generation processes.
Duties: (N.B full training will be provided)
• Formatting CV’s for Consultants across the group.
• Admin / Project Support
• Answering and transferring incoming calls – liaising with clients and candidates for consultants
• Resource Projects - Sourcing CVs relevant to individual consultant sectors – Record on candidate Control sheets.
• Skill coding candidates where appropriate and linking to jobs on system (sometimes with added documents)
• Advertising roles for consultants on relevant job boards, website, LinkedIn, twitter in a professional manner
• Market Research for a range of sectors across LinkedIn, job boards, web searches.
• Ensuring administration of the in-house database is accurate
• Scanning and recording confidential documents when required
• Reacting to ad hoc tasks and using initiative to respond to different scenarios.
Key strengths required:
• Highly organised, focussed and efficient.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proactive nature and strong initiative.
• Flexibility and ability to changing demands
• Focus, time management, prioritisation organisation and adaptability.
• Strong work ethic.
• Knowledge and experience of relevant administrative systems – Word/Excel
• Good teamwork
• Driven and self-motivated
Personal / Professional Development:
• The post-holder will participate in any training programme implemented by the company as part of this employment
• Responsibility for maintaining a record of own personal and / or professional development.
Qualifications and experience:
• Some administration or sales experience desirable but not essential
• 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths and English
If you believe you would make a great addition to the team, then we would like to hear from you.
We expect this position to be extremely popular, so please send your CV in asap. The vacancy may close early if sufficient applicants are received
• Any age
• Resident in the UK for the last 3 years
What should I expect?
• Commitment – Are YOU willing to give 100%
• Wage – Be prepared to take a lower wage than national minimum rate.
• Home work – Be prepared to complete some course work in your own time
• Work load – You will have to complete written work for each module in preparation for the assessors visit, normally a couple of hours a week.
• Delivery – Written and observational work when the assessor visits you
• Assessor – Visits every 4-6 weeks and offers full support
• Maths & English – Key skills Math and English assessments to be completed at the start of the apprenticeship
• Level 2 – GCSE grades A – C
• Level 3 – A Level
If you wish to post a vacancy for an apprenticeship or have any questions or queries, please complete the details below. A member of the team will contact you back shortly....
* Indicates a required field