|Sectors||Digital Marketing, Information Technology|
Position: Apprentice Systems Support Advisor
Apprenticeship Framework: Digital Marketing
Apprenticeship Length: Approx 18 months
On offer after Apprenticeship: Full time position and fantastic career progression
Rate of pay: £262.50 per week
Hours: 35 hours per week
Location: Liverpool L3
Start Date: August
You'll be part of a fast paced, goal focused team, who are responsible for the implementation and on-going support of bespoke client employee benefit systems. You'll build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to produce customised employee engagement material, which will explain how the systems and wider benefits provided to our clients work. The team also provides the wider business with more general system and IT support. Online systems are a huge growth area of our business and there's great opportunity for future growth and development within this role.
This position will be supported by “on the job” training by a national training provider to achieve an NVQ Qualification; therefore, you must be willing to undertake an apprenticeship programme and reflective wage.
The successful candidate will study a Level 3 standard in Digital Marketing. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessment as work based learning, within the workplace.
(not all duties will be expected straight away, some duties will be expected once training has been delivered and competency is established)
• The creation of bespoke employee benefits systems for a diverse range of corporate clients to the agreed specifications
• Supporting system implementation and taking ownership of assigned tasks through to launch, including testing along the way.
• Ensuring the systems operate smoothly on a day to day basis, including answering and taking ownership of client queries through to resolution. This involves speaking both proactively and reactively to HR professionals directly by telephone and email.
• Remote support of the systems, diagnosis and problem solving, liaising with the developers
• Ensuring all work is delivered to agreed timescales and to agreed specifications
• Carry out client training on the systems, both online and face to face
• Working on wider internal projects, as and when required including keeping the company website updated
• Assisting with Social Media content and updates
• Proactively take an interest in wider developments and new innovations in the employee benefits system marketplace and communicating these to management
• Producing employee engagement materials such as marketing brochures and bite-sized industry-related videos
• Support colleagues within the wider business with system and technical queries
You should have/Be
• Good working knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Suite in particular Photoshop, Experience Design, InDesign and Acrobat DC
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel
• Possess the confidence to work with Clients and colleagues in a professional manner at all levels of seniority within organisations
• Strong communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Enthusiastic with a passion for delivering online solutions and a keen interest in IT/Digital Marketing
• Ability to work as part of a team and also under own initiative
• Good attitude and determination to learn additional skills
• Math and English A-C or equivalent
If you believe you would make a great addition to the team, then we would like to hear from you.
We expect this position to be extremely popular, so please send your CV in asap. The vacancy may close early if sufficient applicants are received
• Aged 16+
• Resident in the UK for the last 3 years
What should I expect?
• Commitment – Are YOU willing to give 100%
• Wage – Be prepared to take a lower wage than national minimum wage rate.
• Home work – Be prepared to complete some course work in your own time
• Work load – You will have to complete written work for each module in preparation for the assessors visit, normally a couple of hours a week.
• Delivery – Written and observational work when the assessor visits you
• Assessor – Visits every 4-6 weeks and offers full support
• Maths & English – Key skills Math and English assessments to be completed at the start of the apprenticeship
• Level 2 – GCSE grades A – C
• Level 3 – A Level
If you wish to post a vacancy for an apprenticeship or have any questions or queries, please complete the details below. A member of the team will contact you back shortly....
* Indicates a required field