|Sectors||Business and Administration|
Position: Business Administration Apprentice
Apprenticeship Framework: Business Administration
Apprenticeship Length: 12 months
On offer after Apprenticeship: Fantastic career progression
Rate of pay: £4.25 per hour
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Location: Stockport, SK4
Benefits: Free parking on-site
Start Date: Immediate
Positions Available: 1
Leemic are a well-established integrated technology partner for Sharp UK Ltd and Empowered Provider for Samsung Print.
We offer the highest levels of service and support to our customers and we are extremely proud of our reputation.
Our business partnership has over 40 years’ experience in the office equipment arena providing print, visual and cloud based solutions.
We were the first UK Partner and reseller for Sharp UK in 1976 and we are one of the UK’s leading providers of multi-functional products.
• Answering the majority of all incoming phone calls
• General administration
• Sending emails
• Data entry
• Order entry
Key Skills Required:
• An eagerness to learn and progress
• Well organised and motivated
• Good time keeping skills
• Well presented
• Computer literate and some experience of using Microsoft Office
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• 5 or more GCSE's A* - C
If you are interested in this exciting yet challenging opportunity to progress and evolve as a Business Administrator, please apply within.
Be sure to register your personal profile with us so we can match you to other opportunities we have.
We expect this position to be extremely popular, so please send your CV in asap. The vacancy may close early if sufficient applicants are received.
• 16 – 23 years’ old.
• Must not hold a degree or equivalent.
• Resident in the UK for the last 3 years.
What should I expect?
• Commitment – Are YOU willing to give 100%.
• Wage – Be prepared to take a lower wage than national minimum rate.
• Home work – Be prepared to complete some course work in your own time.
• Work load – You will have to complete written work for each module in preparation for the assessors visit, normally a couple of hours a week.
• Delivery – Written and observational work when the assessor visits you.
• Assessor – Visits every 4-6 weeks and offers full support.
• Maths & English – Key skills Math and English assessments to be completed at the start of the apprenticeship.
• Level 2 – GCSE grades A – C.
• Level 3 – A Level.
If you wish to post a vacancy for an apprenticeship or have any questions or queries, please complete the details below. A member of the team will contact you back shortly....
* Indicates a required field