|Sectors||Business and Administration, Marketing|
Position: Business Support Administrator
Reports to: Operations Director
Apprenticeship Framework: Business Administration
Apprenticeship Length: Approx 12 months
On offer after Apprenticeship: Full time position and fantastic career progression
Rate of pay: £3.50 per hour starting wage, will review after one month
Hours: 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday
Location: Stockport, SK4
Start Date: Immediate
Recruiting for a Marketing agency which specialises in working with private sector clients who wish to get into the Public Sector. This includes creating surveys, forums, insight papers, any many other services to help companies create partnerships with Public Sector Organisation.
This position will be supported by “on the job” training by a national training provider to achieve an NVQ Qualification; therefore, you must be willing to undertake an apprenticeship program and reflective wage.
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 or 3 NVQ in. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessment as work based learning, within the workplace.
The purpose of this role is to support all areas of the business, by carrying out all administration work. Although the role will be dealing with client reports, it is not client facing.
• Your main responsibility will be to support the Sales team by providing all clients with weekly up to date reports. This will involve working with the tele-sales teams to make sure Excel sheets are up to date and to a standard which can be shown to the client. It will be your duty to update reports on PowerPoint each week, showing the progress made by tele-sales.
• Keep all client information up to date.
• Keep CRM up to date.
• Handle administration for event planning, including delegate lists and venue hire.
• Other ad hoc duties to support Operations.
You should have/Be
• A positive attitude
• Attention to detail
• Experience in Microsoft Office Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Time management and organisational skills
• A good level of English spelling and grammar
• Sufficient number skills
If you believe you would make a great addition to the team, then we would like to hear from you.
Be sure to register your personal profile with us so we can match you to other opportunities we have.
We expect this position to be extremely popular, so please send your CV in asap. The vacancy may close early if sufficient applicants are received
• 16 – 23 years old
• Must not hold a degree or equivalent
• Resident in the UK for the last 3 years
What should I expect?
• Commitment – Are YOU willing to give 100%
• Wage – Be prepared to take a lower wage than national minimum wage rate.
• Home work – Be prepared to complete some course work in your own time
• Work load – You will have to complete written work for each module in preparation for the assessors visit, normally a couple of hours a week.
• Delivery – Written and observational work when the assessor visits you
• Assessor – Visits every 4-6 weeks and offers full support
• Maths & English – Key skills Math and English assessments to be completed at the start of the apprenticeship
• Level 2 – GCSE grades A – C
• Level 3 – A Level
If you wish to post a vacancy for an apprenticeship or have any questions or queries, please complete the details below. A member of the team will contact you back shortly....
* Indicates a required field