|Sectors||Digital Marketing, Marketing, Recruitment|
Position: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Apprenticeship Standard: Digital Marketing
Apprenticeship Length: Approx 14 months
On offer after Apprenticeship: Full time position and fantastic career progression
Rate of pay: Salary DoE
Hours: Mon - Fri - 35 hours
Location: Warrington, Cheshire WA4
Start Date: Immediate
Our client, based in Warrington, Cheshire, seeks an enthusiastic, driven and hard-working digital marketing apprentice to support them through their digital marketing strategy. You'll be joining a vibrant, highly-skilled team within a 'boutique' recruitment firm, who specialise in sourcing only the brightest talent and introducing them into exceptional organisations.
To support the continuous development and management of the digital marketing strategy of the business as one of the channels to develop new business, updating the website and various social media platforms and general administration duties as required such as CV formatting, managing candidate process flow and updating the KPI displays.
You should have/Be
If you believe you would make a great addition to the team, then we would like to hear from you. You will receive comprehensive on the job training and will be mentored by an existing staff member throughout.
Be sure to register your personal profile with us so we can match you to other opportunities we have. We expect this position to be extremely popular, so please send your CV in asap. The vacancy may close early if sufficient applicants are received
● Aged 16+
● Resident in the UK for the last 3 years
What should I expect?
● Commitment – Are YOU willing to give 100%
● Wage – Be prepared to take a lower wage than national minimum wage rate.
● Homework – Be prepared to complete some coursework in your own time
● Work load – You will have to complete written work for each module in preparation for the assessors visit, normally a couple of hours a week.
● Delivery – Written and observational work when the assessor visits you
● Assessor – Visits every 4-6 weeks and offers full support
● Maths & English – Key skills Math and English assessments to be completed at the start of the apprenticeship
● Level 2 – GCSE grades A – C
● Level 3 – A Level
If you wish to post a vacancy for an apprenticeship or have any questions or queries, please complete the details below. A member of the team will contact you back shortly....
* Indicates a required field