|Sectors||Digital Marketing, Information Technology|
Position: Website Research Assistant (Apprentice)
Reports to: Operations Manager
Apprenticeship Standard: Digital Marketing
Apprenticeship Length: Approx 14 months
On offer after Apprenticeship: Full time position and fantastic career progression
Rate of pay: £5 per hour.
Benefits: Flexi time, 30 days hols, free lunch Friday, training, travel subsidy
Hours: Mon - Fri - 35 hours
Location: Altrincham, Cheshire
Start Date: Immediate
Marketing Signals are a Digital Marketing Agency offering a wide range of online marketing solutions. We specialise in digital PR, content marketing and biddable media, with an impressive portfolio of clients ranging from SME’s up to FTSE listed companies. We take tremendous pride in the work we produce and have recently been awarded the “Best Small Agency Award” at the 2017 Prolific North Awards. We are expanding and looking for several new team members to help us grow the business further.
This position will be supported by “on the job” training by a national training provider to achieve an NVQ Qualification; therefore, you must be willing to undertake an apprenticeship programme and reflective wage
The successful candidate will study a Level 3 standard in Digital Marketing. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessment as work based learning, within the workplace.
This newly created role is designed to assist our outreach team in finding new link opportunities for our clients. You will be trained in what makes a good link, learning the fundamentals of link building and in particular being able to assess the quality of a particular site or blog. The role will be varied however, with the expectation that you will undertake any other ad hoc tasks that the team requires.
● Finding suitable blogs that can be approached via outreach
● Assessing the quality of a selection of sites by using bespoke software
● Assessing which sites are suitable and why
● Managing backlink data and loading it into our link software
● Any other ad-hoc tasks the outreach team requires help with
You should have/Be
● Have a can-do attitude and be willing the learn
● Have a pre-existing interest in digital marketing
● Demonstrate some level of independent interest or activity in digital
● Have a close attention to detail
● Have a genuine desire to succeed
If you believe you would make a great addition to the team, then we would like to hear from you. You will receive comprehensive on the job training and will be mentored by an existing staff member throughout.
Be sure to register your personal profile with us so we can match you to other opportunities we have. We expect this position to be extremely popular, so please send your CV in asap. The vacancy may close early if sufficient applicants are received
● Aged 16+
● Resident in the UK for the last 3 years
What should I expect?
● Commitment – Are YOU willing to give 100%
● Wage – Be prepared to take a lower wage than national minimum wage rate.
● Homework – Be prepared to complete some coursework in your own time
● Work load – You will have to complete written work for each module in preparation for the assessors visit, normally a couple of hours a week.
● Delivery – Written and observational work when the assessor visits you
● Assessor – Visits every 4-6 weeks and offers full support
● Maths & English – Key skills Math and English assessments to be completed at the start of the apprenticeship
● Level 2 – GCSE grades A – C
● Level 3 – A Level
If you wish to post a vacancy for an apprenticeship or have any questions or queries, please complete the details below. A member of the team will contact you back shortly....
* Indicates a required field